Saturday, June 13, 2015

C4Ta #2

Summary:

For my assignment, I chose the post "6 Ways I Use Pinterest" by Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano. Pinterest is a very popular social media site that lets you "pin" ideas to your board so you can save them for later. I have one myself and I really enjoy using it. Ms. Tolisano was able to use it in a very unique and interesting way that I had never thought of before. She used it to exchange ideas with teachers in Argentina so they could learn from one another and form collective thoughts into one general location. It's a very creative method and I would definitely use it to collect educational ideas such as lesson plans and activities for my classes.

Comment:

Hi Ms. Tolisano, I'm in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class and I agree that Pinterest can be used for a wide variety of social media activities, but I never knew that I could use it for educational purposes! I would be very interested in using it to find lesson plan or activity ideas in my future career. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great article that you were able to read. I suggest you add the link to the article or blog and also you need to wait to publish because you are only suppose to publish once you have read two articles. Great work though!

    ReplyDelete