Sunday, May 31, 2015

Blog Post #1 What Have I Heard About EDM 310?

I first heard about EDM 310 during the Fall semester of 2014 before I planned on taking it the following Spring. I heard it was tough and that it was easy to fall behind if you didn't do your assignments during the scheduled time. I listened to the advice, but didn't really take it to heart. I ended up having to drop the class because I fell behind and I was very disappointed that I had let that happen. My biggest fear pertaining to this class, would be to fall behind on my assignments again. But I'm positive that will not happen again, because I've already made that mistake once.

The most difficult thing for me in this class will be time management. Last semester, this class wasn't the most important thing to me happening at that time and I wasn't focused. I was distracted and said I would do the assignments later. But since then, I've realized I've had to make this class my entire focus for the summer so I can get my assignments done on time. This should be an interesting summer semester and I'm looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment